About the Virginia Voters Alliance
Americans have lost faith in the integrity of our nation’s election results and fraud and law-breaking has become all too common in our electoral system. We hope to change that perception. Virginia Voters Alliance is a citizen-led effort to restore truth, faith, and integrity to our elections.
Virginia Voters Alliance is an initiative developed by citizens for citizens, meant to inspire and equip volunteers for involvement at every stage of our electoral process. We promote ideas that actively protect the rights of legitimate voters, regardless of their political party affiliation.
We are working to restore integrity to the American system of electing its leaders. With Virginia Voters Alliance, we have, “deconstructed the entire process, focusing on educating voters, examining the registry, recruiting, training and mobilizing election workers and poll watchers, training how to collect data all along the way, then use the data to shape government action and legislative agendas to support desperately needed election code reform.”
The Virginia Voters Alliance was formed to provide a non-partisan, state-wide organization that is devoted to improving the voting process in the Commonwealth of Virginia, which would decrease opportunities for voter fraud, and insure free and fair elections for all citizens of Virginia.
Our government was built upon the belief that election results represent the true will of the people and our election processes were always intended to be supported by citizen volunteers. We are helping stop corruption where it starts – at the polls.
Our initiatives include:
- Mobilizing and training volunteers who are willing to work as election officials
- Aggressively pursuing fraud reports to ensure prosecution when appropriate
- Providing a support system for our volunteers that includes live and online training, quick reference guides, a call bank to phone in problem reports, information on videotaping at polling places, and security as necessary
- Creating documentaries and instructional videos for use in recruiting and training
- Raising awareness of the voter fraud problem through strategic outreach efforts including advertising, social networking, media relations, and relational marketing
- Voter registration data analysis programs and efforts to validate existing registration lists, including the use of pattern recognition software to detect problem areas
- Gap analysis of model election laws and formulation of recommendations to tighten and improve Virginia’s election laws
Who is Virginia Voters Alliance?
Based in Fairfax County, Virginia, Virginia Voters Alliance is staffed by volunteers thru out the state. Essentially, Virginia Voters Alliance is you and me. We are every day Americans interested in the integrity of elections.